- 1. When you click on the "Read and Agree" button under the "Margin Trading Agreement" (hereinafter referred to as "This Agreement"), you indicate that you have fully accepted all the terms of this Agreement.
- 2. Your margin trading on this website is entirely an act by your own will based on your own economic situation and awareness of the risks involved, and has nothing to do with this website and any third parties.
- 3. When you do margin trading on this website, you may get higher investment profits, but there will be also a greater risk. In order to give you a better understanding of the risks involved, according to relevant laws, regulations, and relevant national policies, we hereby remind you of the possible risks of margin trading. Please read carefully. Possible risks of margin trading on this website include but are not limited to:
- (1) The risk associated with the digital asset itself: The digital asset market is new, unconfirmed, and may not grow. The price of digtal asset is volatile, which adversely affects the investment of digital asset. The digital asset market does not have the same price limit as the stock market, and the trading is available all day (24 hours). The price of digital asset is subject to be manipulated by big traders or influenced by national government policies, and it is possible that the price will rise several times a day or fall by half in one day. Therefore the digital asset itself carries huge risks.
- (2) Policy risk: Due to the formulation or revision of national laws and regulations, the trading for digital asset may be suspended or banned at any time. The economic losses caused by the suspension of digital asset trading due to national laws and regulations are entirely at your own risk.
- (3) Internet and technology risk: This website cannot guarantee that all information, programs, texts, etc. contained in the webpages are completely safe and free from any malicious programs such as viruses and Trojans. Using any service provided by this website, or downloading, using any application program, information, data, etc. on this webiste are your personal decisions, you shall bear the risks and possible losses. There are also risks associated with the use of Internet-based trading systems, including but not limited to software, hardware and Internet connection failures. Since this website can not control the reliability and availability of the Internet, this website is not responsible for any distortions, delays or connection failures.
- (4) Force majeure risk: Where we fail to provide service or delay in providing service due to network devices maintenance, network connectivity failures, errors in computer, communications or other systems, power failures, weather conditions, unexpected accidents, industrial actions, labor disputes, revolts, uprisings, riots, lack of productivity or production materials, fires, floods, storms, explosions, wars, causes on banks or other partners, collapse of the digital asset market, actions by government, judicial or administrative authorities, and other acts that are not within our control or beyond our ability to control, we shall not assume any responsibility for the resultant loss you may sustain.
- (5) Market risk. This website does not guarantee the accuracy and applicability of the market analysis. With regard to the information or suggestions you have obtained or will obtain from the introducers, any other organization or employees, this website cannot control or guarantee the accuracy or completeness of them to the trading, and all risks arising therefrom shall be at your own risk without any involvement with this website.
- (6) The risk of funds being seized and frozen. When the competent authority presents the corresponding investigation documents and asks to investigate your account on this website, or to take measures to seize, freeze or transfer your funds, this website will provide your relevant data to authority as required. This website does not assume any responsibility for the privacy disclosure or account inaccessibility.
- (7) Other risk: Losses caused by password forgetting, improper operation, wrong investment decision, etc.; losses caused by malicious operation by agents; losses caused by entrusting others to do margin trading for you on this website; losses caused by other accidents or reasons other than this website; the above losses are all at your own risk.
- (8) Risk Warning: When you participate in the margin trading of this website, you should control the risk by yourself, evaluate the investment value and risks of digital assets, and bear the risk of losing all investment; you should trade according to your own economic conditions and risk tolerance, and be clearly aware of the risks of digital asset investment. When you are making margin investments in digital assets, there are both the possibility of profitability and the risk of loss. The risk warnings in this agreement do not reveal all the risks in margin trading. Please be sure to have a clear understanding of this, always be cautious when investing.
- 4. There is a great risk in margin trading. If the margin account is forced to liquidate due to various factors such as bottleneck of server gateway and unstable website access, the website will not assume any legal responsibility.
- 5. When your total assets on this website are less than 115% of the loan amount, the system will initiate a forced liquidation, buy or sell your assets according to the real-time order price of this website to return the loan amount. If the price fluctuates drastically and the system cannot close the position, resulting in a loss on the platform, this website has the right to recover the loss from you.
- 6. Please refer to the relevant page for the maximum loan limit supported by this website.
- 7. The interest is charged on a 24-hour basis from the time that you start a loan, One day/24 hours is considered as a unit, less than 24 hours will still be considered as 24 hours. The daily interest = loan amount × daily interest rate
- 8. For financial security, when you have outstanding loan, the assets you can withdraw = total assets - frozen assets.
- 9. Each time you apply for a loan and repay it, you shall pay the interest first to the website.
- 10. This agreement is an integral part of the user agreement and has the same legal effect as the User Agreement.
- 11. The contents not stipulated in this agreement shall be executed in accordance with the User Agreement.
≈ -- --
- Last Price
My QEC Open OrdersMore >
My QEC Order HistoryMore >